Thursday, April 30, 2015

Release Day Blitz: Sincerely, Carter by Whitney G.



Title: Sincerely, Carter
Author: Whitney G.
 Publication Date: April 30, 2015
Genre: Contemporary Romance


☆☆ Synopsis ☆☆

Just friends.
We’re just friends.
No, really. She’s just my best friend...


Arizona Turner has been my best friend since fourth grade, even when we “hated” each other. We’ve been there for one another through first kisses, first “times,” and we’ve been each other’s constant when good relationships turned bad. (We even went to colleges that were minutes away from each other…)
Throughout the years, and despite what anyone says, we’ve never crossed the line.
Never thought about it.
Never wanted to.
Until one night changed everything.
At least, it should’ve...


Just friends.
We’re just friends.
I’m only saying this until I figure out if she’s still “just” my best friend…

Purchase Links:

Amazon US | Amazon UK




☆☆ Check out additional works by Whitney G. 

Reasonable Doubt Series Amazon
Mid Life Love Series Amazon
My Last Resolution Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...