Thursday, December 18, 2014

Release Day Blitz & Review: Letting Go of Us (Anchored Hearts #3) by J.M. Witt




CASSIDY,
While grieving what I’d lost, I lost sight of you, my love, my LIFE, and what we had created. You said the one word I never wanted to hear from your lips and it nearly broke me. I know now that it was your plea for me to hear you.  
I heard you and I planned on fixing it, even if it took the rest of my life. We never bargained for what came next. You became a stranger to me, my own wife. WIFE. The word was suddenly foreign to me. Thrust into a situation we didn’t expect, you proved to me over and over again what love was.
I pray you’ll let me return the favor. My cage is empty and waiting for you, my BLACKBIRD. I’ll spend eternity proving that I’m never letting go of us.
Always, only, forever…
JAMES







             AMAZON                       AMAZON                        AMAZON                        AMAZON
             Goodreads                        Goodreads                         Goodreads                         Goodreads


I’m a stay-at-home mom with four young children and one extremely supportive husband. We’ve been married for nine years and reside in Metro Detroit, Michigan.

I've dreamed of writing romance novels since I was little. After having baby #4, who may or may not have been fathered by Christian Grey, I decided it was time to pursue my dreams. 

When I'm not volunteering at the schools of my children, running to various appointments, enjoying time with my friends and my book club, dating my husband, or avoiding cleaning my house, I'm writing!

I love music and believe that books and music can't exist without the other. My goal is for you to read more than a good book, but for you to have an experience!






WOW!!! SIMPLY WOW!!!

I've read this series religiously from the beginning and Cassidy and James have always been my favorite couple but this book is definitely my favorite in the series. It was full with angst, suspense, heartbreak, tenderness, love, happiness, and everything else in between.

When the previous book in the series ended I was so anxious to get my hands on this one because I really wanted Cassidy and James to get their HEA. For one thing they deserved it after everything they had to go through but I also wanted them to find the piece they could only have in each other's arms.

I have to say that there were times when I was so frustrated with one or the other of them because they are simply so stubborn. And because of that, they were so close to destroying everything between them. But thankfully, they found the strength to fight for their love and to stick to each other whenever they most needed it.

I loved the tender moments between them, the scenes in which they show how much they love each other and it was so fun when they got their verbal sparring back :) And to top all that, there were also the extremely hot and pantie melting scenes that just left me breathless. I mean they've always been hot in bed (or wherever the mood strikes ;) ) but we are talking about a completely new level of sexual hotness. So, be prepared for that.

In addition to all that sizzling goodness, there is so much heartbreak and I can assure you that you will have tears in your eyes on more than one occasion. Every time when Cassidy and James, finally put everything together and want to think about their future together, something happens and pulls them back. The worst of all are the shadows from their past that come calling and nearly destroy them. It was so amazing to read how they find each other again after the tragedy that comes to their lives. But as they say, love conquers all. And in their case, that's exactly what happens :) And they do get their HEA with all the fireworks and happiness they deserve :)

In addition to Cassidy and James, I loved getting some sneak peaks of Jane and Cal, Paul, Smith and Delainy. I have to admit that I was mainly against Paul for the first part of the book but he managed to find his way into my heart so now I am anxious to read his book :) Smith and Delainy will be also an interesting story. So I can't wait for those books to come out next year :D

In a few words, the book is sinfully good. It is simply a must read and if you haven't read the rest of the books in the series, you just have to do it. I mean, who wouldn't want to meat a delicious and dominant alpha male with sizzling hot body and pantie melting green gaze. And in addition to all that hotness, he will do everything for the woman he loves :) Even change his playboy ways :) So get your #oneclick on and start reading ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...