Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Eight Authors I Own The Most Books From

Eight Authors I Own The Most Books From
- Nora Roberts: I had an obsession back in High School when I first discovered Nora Robert´s books and since that day I´ve been a huge fan of her. I even have a shelf just for her books
- Richelle Mead: I loved her books and have all the books she has released from nher series Vampire Academy and Bloodlines.
- Cassandra Clare: I am obsessed with the Shadow Hunters series so I have all of them
- J.K. Rowling: I am a Harry Potter fan since I was in Middle School son of course I have all of the HP books.
- Jay Crownover: I loved her Marked Men series and the new Welcome to the Point one so she is a must in my shelves.
- Kirsty Moseley: I love her and her books and she is one of my favourite authors ahe has a special spot on my collection.
- Jen Wylie: She is also one of my favourite authors and I love her books so much that I wanna have them all.
- Lauren Oliver: Since I read Delirium for the first time I´ve been obsessed with her books.

What about you? Who´s your top ten authors on your shelves?

6 comments:

  1. I love Clare and Mead too. Thanks for sharing your list, its so interesting seeing who people own.
    http://wp.me/p3ftwe-uH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are some of my favorite authors. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Awesome list!

    Check out my blog as well. Maybe even hit the follow button? It'd be greatly appreciated! http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, going to check your list too =)

      Delete
  3. +JMJ+

    I have lots of Nora Roberts books, too, thanks to a friend who sent me all her copies . . . but they're the novels she wrote as J.D. Robb. Do they still count? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven´t read any of her books signed as J.D.Robb, I´ll have to try them. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...