Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Top Ten Most Unique Books I´ve Ever Read

-        


     Memorias de Idhún by Laura Gallego: it is not translated to English but it has to be on my list. I love this book, it marked me so deeply in my youth and influenced my reading taste like no other book before. The ending and the relationship between the characters is what makes it so unique.

-         The Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R.Ward: I have not read any book like this one. Even though it treats an overused topic, vampires, the author has been able to create a complex background, characters and the story itself that I can´t get enough of it.

-         Avery by Charlotte McGonaghy: The idea that in Kaya couples die and pairs and the deepness of the characters and the feelings the story brings are magical.

-         Broken series by Jen Wylie: I love her writing style and narration since with just a couple of words she is able to transport you right into the story.

-         Marked Men series by Jay Crownover: the names of characters are unique and unforgettable, as well as the complex stories behind each character.

-         The Collector by Victoria Lamb: I haven´t encountered any other character like Dante. He is truly unique and unforgettable.

-         Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge: a fairy tale retelling like no other. She has been able to mix very different stories to create a wonderful story.

-         Halo by Frankie Rose: this is a dystopian novel like no other. All the feelings, the struggling of the characters to survive and all the feelings the story made me feel is what makes Halo so incredible.

-         Broken Pieces by Riley Hart: this book is a M/M/M story which itself is something I am not used to read every day, but I loved every minute of it. What makes it so unique are the characters and their feelings, how the author has been able to connect 3 different broken souls to form an unbreakable bond.


-         Bloodlines by Richelle Mead: I love Mead´s writing but the incorporation of Adrian as the main character provided this story with a real touch like no other.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...