Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Thinks I am Thankful For

Top Ten Bookish Thinks I am Thankful For:

1. Books: I really don´t know what my life would be without them, they transport me to magical places.

2. All the wonderful authors: because without their hard works all their stories would have remained unknown.

3. Blogger: it has open me a new universe of possibilities and by blogging I have met wonderful authors and bloggers.

4. Netgalley: I have met my favourite books through this site and I really don´t know what I´d do without it.

5. My kindle: I can read more books and bring them without me easily.

6. Goodreads: I just love everything about Goodreads.

7. Giveaways: They are just simply awesome don´t you think?

8. Followers: I love them all! I don´t know if I would have the strenght to keep blogging without them.

9. My book- boyfriends: well, they are not mine, but I love them all xD

10. My co-blogger Juliet: because she was the one that gave me the strenght to began this journey.

What are you thankful for??


10 cosas librescas de las que estoy agradecida:

1. Libros: no se que sería de mi vida sin ellos, me transportan a lugares mágicos.

2. Todos los autores maravillosos: porque sin su duro trabajo, todas sus historias se hubieran quedado sin conocer.

3. Blogger: ha abierto un nuevo universo de posibilidades y a través del blog he conocido a autores y bloggers maravillosos.

4. Netgalley: he conocido a mis autores favoritos a través de esta web y no sé que haría sin ella.

5. Mi kindle: puedo leer más libros y llevarlos conmigo más fácilmente.

6. Goodreads: me encanta todo de Goodreads.

7. Sorteos: son simplemente maravillosos, ¿no creéis?

8. Nuestros seguidores: ¡os quiero a todos! No se si hubiera tenido la fuerza para continuar con el blog sin vosotros.

9. Mis novios de los libros: no son míos, pero los quiero a todos xD

10. Mi co- blogger Juliet: me dio la fuerza necesaria para empezar esta aventura.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...