Monday, October 14, 2013

Dante Walker

The Collector (Dante Walker, #1)Today´s Bad Boy is on fire, literally. Dante Walker is the definition of sexy as hell and it is nothing further from reality. He is a Collector, he collects souls for the Boss Man, that is, Lucifer. 
He is tall, dark haired, has athletic complexion and blue eyes.

“I glance in the mirror. Surprise, surprise—I look finger-lickin’ delicious.”
“Annabelle laughs. "Oh, so you think you're hot, do you?"
"Girl, I got swag for days.” 

When I hear the name Dante Walker, all I can think is about doing dark, sinful things. And that´s because he makes good girls...bad. Seriously, he is bad to the bone...or not? Dante is hiding deep feelings behind his facade of shallow guy. At first is hard to believe when he uses sentences like this:

“My eyes widen at the sight of her. This is the girl Boss Man is after? She looks like a porcelain doll…beat three times with an ugly stick.” 

But he just needed to find the right person to make him realize that he is more than a Bad Boy. He is swoon worthy, flirtatious and charming. And I swear he is by far my favourite bad boy.

“I will protect this girl with everything I have, because if something happens to her, I will lose myself. I will cease to exist.
And I will take everyone with me.”

 If you want to know more about Dante Walker check his official web page http://www.dantewalker.com and make sure your read The Collector by the awesome Victoria Scott.




El  Bad Boy de hoy está literalmente en llamas. Dante Walker es la definición de sexy como el infierno y nada más lejos de la realidad. Él es un coleccionista, que recopila las almas para el Gran Jefe, es decir, Lucifer. Es alto, de pelo oscuro, complexión atlética y ojos azules.
"Echo un vistazo en el espejo. Sorpresa, sorpresa, estoy para chuparse los dedos.
Annabelle ríe. -Oh, así que crees que estás caliente, ¿verdad?-
-Chica, tengo swag para días”
Cuando escucho el nombre de Dante Walker, todo en lo que puedo pensar es en hacer cosas oscuras y pecaminosas,. Y eso es porque él convierte a las chicas buenas... en malas. En serio, es malo hasta la médula ... ¿o no? Dante  esconde profundos sentimientos detrás de su fachada de tipo superficial. Al principio es difícil de creer cuando usa frases como esta:
“¿Ésta es la chica tras la que está el Jefe? Se parece a una muñeca de porcelana…golpeada tres veces con un palo feo.”
Pero  sólo tenía que encontrar a la persona adecuada para hacerle comprender que él es más que un chico malo. Él es digno de desmayos, coqueto y encantador. Y juro que es de lejos, mi chico malo favorito.
"Voy a proteger a esta chica con todo lo que tengo, porque si algo le sucede, me perderé. Dejaré de existir.”
Y voy a llevar a todos conmigo ".

Si quieres saber más sobre Dante Walker entra en su página web oficial http://www.dantewalker.com y asegúrate de leer The Collector de la impresionante Victoria Scott.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...