Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Review: Girls Breaking the Rules (Tash) by Kelsey Burns


Title: Girls Breaking the Rules (Tash) 
Author: Kelsey Burns
Release Date: July 30th, 2015

Synopsis:


Meet Tash; voluptuous, smart and sinfully sexy. She’s all about having a good time and moving on from men who don’t come up to scratch. A born organiser, Tash plans a naughty girl’s weekend in Marbella for her friends.

Sun, sea and sex are the only things on the girls’ agenda, but Tash didn’t plan on hooking up with a hotty like James.

James is a sexy firefighter; a man who can rescue kittens, put out fires, and make lady's knickers wet without even using his hose. When Tash and James get together temperatures soar, as James introduces her to a side of herself she’d never met before.

My Review:
I am not sure that I can write a very long review for this book but considering that it is a short story, I think I will be ok ;) I have to say that I wasn't too much into the story in the beginning. It started in a way that I wasn't very keen on and I was even wondering whether I will manage to finish it. But thankfully, things changed quite fast. It was a fun and very sexy read and definitely a good and relaxing read.

Tash is a fun character even if at times she looks kind of lost (at least that's how I see her). I quite didn't like her in the beginning but once she met James, she pretty much changed my opinion about her. James on the other hand is simply delicious. He is hot and sexy and can leave you hot and bothered only with a look. And if that is not enough he is a dream in bed. With his dominant tendencies and amazing bedroom skills he is definitely a hottie that every woman would want for herself. Especially considering that he is not in for a fling but for the long haul ;)

The only thing is that I am not really sure about the ending of the book. It was written in such a way that it wasn't clear to me whether Tash was really with James or she was still carrying a torch for her previous flame, even if he is unavailable. That kind of left me with not completely good opinion about her. Apart from that, I would still check the next book in the series as I quite enjoyed the other characters and the hot scenes in the story ;)

So if you are looking for a hot and short read, this one will be probably exactly up your alley and you should give this new author a chance :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...