Tuesday, May 13, 2014

TTT Books that I almost put down but didn't

7260188Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. Comapred to the two first books of THG saga, I almost wanted to not finish this one.

9593913Requiem by Lauren Oliver. Same problem as with The Hunger Games, for me the endings of these trilogies are not the best.

43509  Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K.Rowling. Great book but it came out in my 'I don't want to read!' stage xD

428263  Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer(Twilight Saga). Actually did not finish New Moon but I gave Eclipse an oportunity (and ended up forcing myself to finish it).

10886312  Indómito by Elizabeth Lowell. Thought of putting it down when I read some (ahem) unexpected (ahem) passages... xD but it was just the shock, the book was ok.

366459  13'99 by Frédéric Beigbeder. Great eye-opening book. Maybe too eye-opening at some points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...